Does Black Manhattan accept refunds and exchanges?
Due to the nature of the pieces being sold, all sales are final, no refunds or exchanges.
how is Shipping handled?
Items are shipped within 5 to 7 business days after receipt of payment.
Items sold are pre-loved and vintage clothing. My integrity to you is that the only pieces that are sold are items that I would wear myself. Please be sure to check the item descriptions as details of pieces will be listed there about condition.
HoW do i take care of my vintage clothing?
To take care of your vintage clothing be sure to read the labels on your new purchase. There it will show you how to take care of your new item.
In the event that care instructions are not on your purchase here are some pointers on taking care of some of the fabrics you may encounter!
- Washable fabrics would be considered to be cotton, linen, polyester, nylon and synthetics.
- Fabrics recommended for dry cleaning would be silk, rayon, wool, velvet, vinyl, fur, leather, pieces with iron on patches and special trims ( e.g. embroidery, special buttons, zippers...etc.).
- Hand washing pieces is an option however this would apply to the items that are safe to be machined washed (i.e. washable fabrics).
- Always check your garment for any lose threads, zippers, weaves and etc. to be aware of potential damage when washing.
- After washing do not wring or twist your item. Roll up your piece in a thick towel to release excess water. Hang pieces to dry on padded hangers, NO WIRE HANGERS!
- When getting wrinkles out of vintage clothing low heat or steaming are your best options.
- Above all else always do your research to know how to properly take care of your vintage clothing and ensure its longevity.
US shipping only at this time. International shipping to come soon!